Monday, February 4, 2013

Catch up

Thursday - worked from home as Catherine was on a work course. Finally managed to sneak out at 5.30pm and with only 45 mins to play with, decided to head along the coastal track and turn back at 20 mins. Made it all the way to Dee Why before turning back and retracing my steps. Ended up with 8.4km on the Garmin in 40.45.

20.12 on the way out. 20.32 on the way back. Lost 20 seconds on the way back.

Friday - Having been out of the water for over a week waiting for the head cold to subside. Decided I couldn't wait any longer and jumped in the pool before work. After the customary 600m warm up and drills I decided on a 1-2-3-4-3-2-1 pyramid set to mix things up a bit. All felt a bit of a struggle with the splits rather slow...but consistently so...

3.3km all up.

I was going to ride home but the heavens opened at around...and didn't stop for about 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment