Monday, February 6, 2012

Ride to work

With tomorrow looking a little dodgy due to airport duties, and with Catherine heading to work early, I decided to ride into work.

Totally uneventful. 4.16 up Parrawi where I successfully chased a couple of hybrids...and caught them. But so I should!

All up just over 19km in just over 50 mins. Not sure of the plan for the rest of the week, but tentatively I'm thinking of squash tonight, Pain tomorrow, maybe a run home on Wednesday, Track (TT) on Thursday and an easy swim on Friday. See how things go.

Having reflected on yesterday's swim time, I do think that maybe it is time to get serious about swimming...maybe in the off season...if I can be bothered! See how I go in Husky/Gong first. But it really does emphasise just how important the wet suit is to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment