Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Normal Pain

Met Roly and Tim for the warm up jog up to the Domain for Pain. The first time the 3 of us had done the session together for a few weeks.

Went for Group 2 which was basically the back half of Group 1 and Group 2.

Started off at the back of the pack for the first few sprints, as per usual, only making it towards the front of the pack from the G2G onwards.

Roly ran off the front of the group for the first half of the set, beating both Tim and I comfortably. However, it all went wrong from there as he pulled up with shooting pains in his head, leaving Tim and I to finish the session as he walked back to the Domain.

I kept pushing hard to the end, Tim taking out the Art Gallery Hill and finished strongly for 28.30 all up. Another hard session, but not as hard as recent weeks.

Time: 28.30
HR: 156
G2G: 2.29

No comments:

Post a Comment