Back to Court 1 again for squash night.
The heel has been a bit sore since Saturday's ride and so I felt hesitant throughout the evening, not wanting to push off too hard on the left foot, which is a problem when playing a game that requires quick changes in position!
Anyway, no excuses with game 1 going to Ric, game 2 to me, game 3 to Ric, game 4 to me before Ric took out the decider to 2. Overall a good game though with some tight points. Once again, Ric took the lion's share of the luck and I swear he must have won about 5 points in game where the ball just died against the back wall!
The only negative point for me (apart from the foot) was my serve which was erratic to say the least. No consistency at all.
It's been a while since I lost!
No comments:
Post a Comment