Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Humid Pain

Met Roly (Tim is in Brisbane on a work conference) and jogged up to the start. Plumped for Group 3 - no idea why, but it looked like a good idea at the time.

Started quickly and kept up a good pace all the way around.

Roly took out the G2G with a big effort 50m from the finish, having shadowed me all the way around Farm Cove!

I knew he was gone from that point, so I easily picked up the hill and final sprints.

Felt strong during the back half of the session, leading the recoveries during the latter stages. A hard, session, but a good one to tick off. Very humid out there and I was quite literally dripping by the time I got back to the office!

Time: 28.13
HR: 144 (ave) / 172 (max)
G2G: 2.27

No comments:

Post a Comment