Rode to Track with Tim.
After warming up, the set started with 20 mins of Fartlek around the outside of the oval, including the hill. The intervals were chosen at random and were anything from 15 to 90 seconds. Depending on when the intervals were the pace varied from 3.50's to 4.10's.
Following that we headed onto the oval, formed up into teams of 4 and did a relay set around the oval with each team member having to run half a lap, or about 200m. Remembering how knackered I was the last time they did this didn't stop me from flogging myself with each leg done at full pelt, or around 2.50 pace to be precise...my quickest being the last leg which I did in 30 seconds.
Following a quick warm down, Tim and I rode home.
All up 19km on the bike and 8.5km running. Tough gig.
No comments:
Post a Comment