Time to get back into things so decided to kick things off with a nice 1.5km open water swim with the B&B.
On a fresher than normal day, the sun was rising literally right above Shelly Beach which made sighting rather tricky...not helped by the fact that my goggle strap snapped just as I made it to the point! Lucky it happend this morning and not last week in Forster! Luckily I managed to tie the goggles up - the side effect being my eyes felt like they were literally popping out of my head! Did the same at Shelly.
The swim felt tough this morning, not sure if it was due to the current, the chop or the fact I have been out of the water for a week now...either way at times I doubted whether I was actually moving forward.
Still a great way to start the day!
Point - Shelly: 10.10
Shelly - Manly: 15.18
No comments:
Post a Comment