Friday, February 3, 2012

Chaotic swim

Missed Track last night due to the constant rain we have had over the past few days...so decided to jump in the pool before work and sneak in some practice before Sunday's Coles Classic instead.

Arrived at the pool to find only 3 lanes open to the public with 5 lanes either taken up by squads or some school practice thing. Basically a joke.

Started off in the slow lane where I was joined by all and sundry. Walkers, breast strokers, back strokers, weird side strokers you name if they were all there this morning. The upside was that the whole thing made me feel a lot faster as I was constantly overtaking people. In reality, I was probably a lot slower.

All up 1500m with a 100m cool down. Hopefully, I should be ok to finish on Sunday which is my one and only objective!

Will try and ride home tonight and then get out in the morning for a ride/run. Haven't worked out the distances yet, but probably somewhere around the 60/15 mark is what I had in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment