Sydney finally reached 30 degrees today...the first time this summer apparently. Just in time for a nice warm game of squash. Lovely.
With the ball bouncing like a tennis ball from the start, there wasn't much of a need for a warm up and so we were quickly into it. I managed to take out game 1 after a marathon game which seemed stuck at 4-4 for ages. Ric then hit back to take game 2 and 3 (helped by about 10 lucky bounces!) before I evened things up in a tight game 4.
Lacking in motivation for some reason and were it not for the generous bounce of the ball I think I would have lost all 4 games. Not helped by the fact that I was dripping wet from the first point, which in turn made the grip on my racket a tad more slippery than normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment