The warmest day of the year so far – 35 degrees in the city meant that it was always going to be a hot squash game.
Managed to grab a lift with Ric who had had a rough night with the little one and so was feeling a little jaded.
Given the heat, the ball was bouncing like a ping pong ball from the start which meant that neither of us could finish points off and the rallies went on forever. Good fitness, but I was buggered from about half way through the second game. No air meant that I was dripping wet and struggling big time. Managed to hang in there on a couple of points but if either one of us had a delicate game it would have been a very one sided game.
That being said, I ended up running out a 4-0 winner, with all 4 games relatively close. The first time in a few weeks that I have actually won so it was nice to break the drought
Absolutely dripping afterwards. I didn’t stop sweating until about 10pm!
No comments:
Post a Comment