Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tight squash

It was back to the squash court on Monday night for some light relief after all the running….the legs and the quads still felt stiff after the weekend, but it was nice to play having not done any running that day.

It was actually the closest game we have had for a while now and ended up 2-2. Ric went 1-0 and 2-1 up but I managed to pull it back both times to finish up 2-2. Both times having conceded big starts. All 4 games went the distance in fact and there were some epic rallies…

After last week’s racket incident I ended up playing with Catherine’s old racket complete with new grip and it felt good. The strings seem to be more responsive than my old racket which is different to what I am used to. If only I could develop a more subtle game rather than just trying to hit the c**p out of the ball, I reckon this racket could really suit me!

No comments:

Post a Comment