Surprising Pain today given the last couple of days running. Extremely warm with a bit of wind but not a lot.
Went in group 4 again seeing as though I have thrashed my legs a bit recently. Took me a while to get going but eventually got into it by about half way and felt strong for the rest of the set including the G2G (although the time doesn’t reflect my sentiments!).
Didn’t want to be the nominated bunny so held back during the recoveries, but still a good work out overall.
Lots of people out running today, plus road works at Mrs Mac’s point made it a little chaotic at times. I still don’t understand why runners insist on taking up the whole road around Farm Cove though. Just keep left and let others through guys, it’s really not that hard?
Total time: 29.40 (a lot of congestion around Mrs Mac Chair due to road works near the seat)
Gate 2 Gate: 2.37
Max H/R: 168, Ave: 143 (I think this means I need to push myself more!)
No comments:
Post a Comment