Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Monday long run

Met up with the boys after work for a long run to replace what didn't happen on the weekend.

Started off with the Jones Bay piers before heading past the Fish Markets and on to the bottom of the Anzac Bridge before turning around and retracing our steps back to Darling Harbour.

From there I went solo, heading along Barangaroo and the theatre wharves before ending up at Circular Quay to catch the ferry back to Manly.

Once back at Manly I finished things off with an easy warm down along the front.

All up 22.8km in 2 hours. Average pace of 5.16's with an average HR of 145 which is a tad higher than I wanted it to be...but it was a wam old night.

Will now back right off for the rest of the week as I'm definitely feeling tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment