Met up with Tim for what was to be the HuRTS 14 x 3 mins session at Barangaraoo.
With the JP Morgan on tomorrow night, the turnout was predictably low and after squash last night and swimming this morning, the plan was to take things relatively easily...
With low numbers, I was always likely to be towards the back of the pack, and so it turned out, with Tim consistently about 5-10m in front.
Intervals 1 - 8 went by fairly easily with 9/10 a bit of a struggle, and at which point I decided to back off for the 10/11 and pull the pin at that and jog home...
Unfortunately, my mistake was jogging back along the same route that Tim was doing rep 14 - and so I was unwittingly dragged into another rep - making it 11 x hard and 3 x easy intervals.
Intervals went:
3.53, 3.50, 3.55, 3.52, 3.49, 3.51, 3.54, 3.50, 3.59, 3.55, 4.24, 4.24, 4.47, 3.50
Tough set - basically ruined my legs for tomorrow's JPM - but then again, I set a PB last year with similar prep...
No comments:
Post a Comment