Friday, August 17, 2012

Sneaking one in

With back to back meetings, I managed to sneak out for a quick trot at lunchtime.

With only 30 mins to play with, I decided on an inprovised speed set which was to involve intervals along the Hungry Mile, starting at Bungalow 8.

I decided on a 3 mins on, 1.30/1.45 off rotation.

With the Garmin not picking me up for the first rep, I headed off towards the bridge, and into the teeth of what was a pretty strong wind which meant that all the odd reps were significantly slower, and the even reps shorter timewise as I reached the starting point quicker:

The reps went:

1 - 3.00 - pace unknown
2 - 2.55.8 - 3.57
3 - 3.00 - 4.02
4 - 2.58 - 3.55
5 - 3.00 - 4.12
6 - 3.30 - 4.04

All up a hard but good session. I was certainly blowing by the end that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment