Friday, August 24, 2012

Alternative plans

The moment Alice woke up at 2am and refused to go back to sleep, I knew my debut appearance at the B&B would need to be rescheduled.  Plenty of time to get into that though once things have quietened down on the home front.

Decided instead to ride to work, all done in about 51 mins for 19km on the nose.

Then backed up with a swim at lunch. Luckily I had a meeting in Chippendale so walked to the Ian Thorpe Pool. I was in the water for 11.30am which meant the pool was virtually empty...

Did much the same as Monday's session, a mixture of drills and free swimming. At times I can feel it coming together, and then at other times I feel totally the opposite. Still, nice to get in the water again for the second time this week.

Depending on how I feel, I will try and round things up with an easy ride home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment