Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Last squash for a while

Being in Broken Hill all day Monday put paid to squash on Monday...but with one eye on the upcoming break, we decided to reschedule for Tuesday.

With the legs still weary after Pain, and with game 1 not my usual strength, I was surprised to take a 1-0 lead before surrendering it to love in game 2. Backing up in game 3, I turned around my fortunes before taking out game 4, 10-8. Ric then took out game 5 to 6.

Not the best game, and I again resorted to waiting for Ric to make a mistake to win points...there were a remarkable number of wall shots for some reason. There is nothing more frustrating than watching the ball dolly up next to the wall. Virtually unplayable.

Still, nice to play given it will be 7 or 8 weeks before we are back on court again...

No comments:

Post a Comment