It was a very warm day in Sydney today. Not a lot of breeze but the humidity was high which meant I started sweating the moment I left the office.
Met up with Tim and Roly for a relaxed jog to the start, deciding to go for the bunny pain option given the state of our legs after Sunday's effort.
All went well from the start, and I felt strong, albeit lagging at the back of the pack with Tim and Roly just behind me.
On to the G2G and I went out strongly again, and could feel Tim in my back pocket the whole way, managing to hold him off though for another victory...he reckons it was due to me taking the racing line around a roller skating guy, but I knew better...
As per usual, Tim took out the Art Gallery hill before I found something for the final sprint to the line.
A hard session as per usual.
Time: 30.06
HR: 141 (ave) / 176 (max)
G2G: 2.26
No comments:
Post a Comment