A very warm day in Sydney today. 29 degrees and sunny.
I was dripping by the time I reached Cook and Phillip Pool so was thankful so get into the water. Not to swim, just to get in.
Started off with an easy 500m trying to put in place everything I had been taught on Friday. Breathing early, straight arms, bubbles out of the mouth....anyway, it took me over 12 minutes!
Then decided on 5 x 200m intervals with each one taking about 5 mins to complete so very slow indeed. In fact each one seemed to get slower until it was all fairly pointless and so I got out and went back to work.
In hindsight, I should have taken a day off....will see what happens on Sunday in the swim I guess. At least the ride and the run are looking ok...
All up 1500m
No comments:
Post a Comment