Despite being buggered after my swim on Wednesday, Tim persuaded me that a ride home was just what my legs needed. Like the sheep that I am, I reluctantly agreed.
It was all fairly uneventful apart from a rather embarassing stack I had at the end of the bridge where I forgot to unclip and fell sideways onto another guy's bike, taking a big chunk of my leg with me. Very painful, more for my pride than my body though. Aside from that we took it fairly easy for about 55 mins all up. The bike felt good after the service last week.
After a rest day on Thursday, it was up early this morning for a ride in to work. Met Tim at the wharf and again took it nice and easy reaching the city in about 50 mins. Legs felt surprisingly ok considering what they have been through recently.
The plan is to swim this lunchtime and then go for a long(ish) ride tomorrow early doors. Weather permitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment