Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Recovery swim

With the marathon monkey firmly dispatched in Melbourne, after two days of resting, and with the legs still feeling sore, it was time to start the tri training in earnest with a swim.

Popped up to Cook & Phillip at lunchtime and managed 1500m straight off the bat in a little over 38 minutes. 1 minute quicker than last time! I don't think I am going to get any quicker no matter how many times I swim. It will purely be a case of finishing the swim under an hour in Canberra I think - anything else would be a miracle.

Still, good to tick it off, and I was only overtaken by one other person..but then again the pool was quiet.

Aiming for another swim on Friday and then hopefully an early ride and run with Tim and Roly on Saturday morning....hopefully on the new bike (weather permitting!).

No comments:

Post a Comment