Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Another squash victory!

Monday night is still squash night.

Show court number 1 again…

For once I was quick off the block, going 2-0 up pretty easily, winning game 1 to 3 and game 2 to 4. I then lost game 3 to 1 (lack of motivation), before taking game 4 to 5. Ric pulled one back at the end but I still ran out a 3-2 winner for the first back to back victory for months!

Not the highest quality games and my left heel got sorer as the game went on such that I was actually limping by the end of the last game (need some new volleys!) but I was pleased with my serve for the first time in ages, along with my fitness levels. But then again, I hadn’t done anything since Saturday morning so there was probably quite a lot of pent up energy floating around.

Still, a win is a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment