I was planning on running home from work last night but the weather put paid to that idea. It was sheeting it down! Like night by 3pm...very Yorkshire.
Got up early this morning to get a lift in, checked the radar and decided to ride in instead.
It was wet on the road but no rain and strangely warm which made for a pleasant enough ride in.
My front light carked it around Seaforth and I developed a slow puncture somewhere on the back streets of Mosman which had flatted by the bridge so it was an expensive ride in! I wasn't carrying a spare either and so pumped up the tire instead and rode the remainder hoping I would have enough air in the tires to make it along Kent Street which I did.
Time to buy a new tire I think as the current one is looking a little frayed!
All up 20km in 53.32. Not too bad considering the conditions.
No comments:
Post a Comment