Having spent a couple of hours with Blair 'The Body Mechanic' on Wednesday, with the aim of properly fitting my body onto my new P2 toy as well as the Cannondale, I decided to ride home on the Cannondale. The Cannondale is actually a work in motion as Blair needs to order in some new parts, but he has altered the position of my cleats so that I am pushing more on the balls of my feet rather than to the toes. He also confirmed that it is a great bike, vindicating my decision to purchase a TT bike instead of another roadie.
Aside from the wonky front light, the ride was pretty uneventful - however, I do think it is a case of 'when', not 'if' I get hit by an errant driver!
All up 52 minutes ish. Still feel sore in the lower back though....and my right side is still sore too...
In other news Blair confirmed that I have very tight hip flexors and that could be what is driving my ITB pain - he suggested a number of stretches before I train which I will now start doing...
No comments:
Post a Comment