Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Recovery squash??!!

What better for tired legs and a sore back than an hour of hard squash! Perfect recovery after yesterday…

With those positive thoughts in mind, and following a lunchtime massage, I trundled down to the court for my weekly thrash around the court.

Games 1 and 2 are best off forgotten with a sum total of 4 points in total. I didn’t play badly, just couldn’t win and points.

Game 3 was better, game 4 better still and game 5 perhaps the best of the lot enabling me to turn around a 2-0 deficit into a 3-2 victory. I deliberately didn’t get wound up today and it seemed to work for me and enabled me to focus on the game rather than getting annoyed with myself. I also felt pretty fresh for some reason and the legs seemed to work fine.

We started a game 6 (mistake) before I called time at 7pm as there were others waiting to start. Ric was winning at the time, but I (perhaps mistakenly) thought we should let the next players on…

No comments:

Post a Comment