Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ride to work

My weekly training plan (formed after the BTC debacle) had me riding to work this morning....

I left at about 7am after a very restless nights sleep, complete with heavy legs following yesterday's over the top activities.

I managed to get lost in Seaforth again (it's becoming a regular thing now!) but apart from that, the ride was enjoyable. I think there are more some short cuts I can take on the way down to the Spit Bridge but it's all downhill so it doesnt really bother me...

Caught up with Dan on the pull up Parrawi which was nice. He was running at the time so it gave me an excuse to back off the pace up the hill and ride with him. He is moving to Ilkley in a few months time so we exchanged tips on how to survive in Yorkshire!

Made it to the office in 1.02.43 for a total of 21.27km. Ave speed: 20.3km/hr. Nice to get on the bike again, albeit with tired legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment