Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Run home

I backed up Sunday’s run with a trot home last night after work.

Felt strong to Spit Junction, but the legs started to feel heavy from Spit Bridge onwards and I really struggled from BLR again. I suspect that the residue water in my camelback wasn’t all that it should be as it really didn’t taste nice and that probably didn’t help as it was a muggy and humid evening.

Nice to get some more km’s in my legs after a few days off though – will be interesting to see how I back up for Pain tomorrow lunchtime.

Entry for 6-foot has been delayed for a week…so I have another 7 days to make up my mind.

Timings went:

Clean up Office: 6.35
Kirribilli end of bridge: 16.11
Top of Wycombe: 28.31
Spit Junction: 38.30
Spit Bridge: 51.15
Ethel Street: 58.00
BLR: 1.09.14
QSLC: 1.22.13 (2 seconds faster than last week!)

Total distance: 16.15km, average pace 5.05/km.

No comments:

Post a Comment