Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Chilly pain

Chilly day today for Pain. I decided to take it reasonably easy as my legs still felt heavy from Sunday and I had one eye on the TT on Thursday. As a result, off I tootled in group 4. About 25 in the group all up. Felt strong in the back half and even nearly managed a sub 2.30, 750m interval at the G2G but it wasn’t to be.

Started off at the back of the pack but made it to the front for the back half. Felt strong at the end and the heart rate always felt manageable throughout. Maybe it was running in the cold? Perhaps a bit too much walking for my liking but that comes with stepping down the groups. I do seem to cope better in the cold generally though….

Overall time: 29.20
Gate 2 gate (750m): 2.31
Average heart rate: 141
Max heat rate: 169

No comments:

Post a Comment