After a particularly indulgent Easter, Catherine and I both went out for early trots today. Catherine took the early slot while I got out around 8 ish.
Headed out without a plan as such, the only limit being an hour all up.
Ended up with what is now becoming my normal route, starting at Fairlight Beach, through to Manly, Shelly, then out to Queenscliff and on to Bike Addiction through the lagoon park.
Made it all the way to the crossing before BA, turning with 29.22 on the watch. Then I retraced my steps via Shelly again making it back to Fairlight at 58.42, so a negative split by a couple of seconds. Garmin didn't pick me up on the way out, but showed 6.39km for the back half at 4.35's so all up must have been around 12.8km at 4.35's.
Not too bad really considering I was running a similar pace at Lane Cove on Saturday morning!
Something else to aim for....
No comments:
Post a Comment