Monday, June 18, 2012

Sneaky one

After a manic end of the week in WA, I was wiped out for most of Saturday, only really recovering on Sunday.

With one eye on the marathon, I had to get out for some kind of run and so shuffled off mid morning with no idea where to run or how fast I should go.

Quickly settled in what felt like a comfortable pace of 4.50's along Kenneth Street and up to Sydney Road. The pull up to Sydney Road pulled the average down to 4.55 and I then spent the rest of the run trying to reduce this.

Adding on the Fairlight section, I ran out to Shelly, back along the beachfront and through the lagoon, finishing at QLSC for 15km all up, averaging 4.50's on the nose.

Happy with that for now...better than nothing I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment