Met Tim on what was a picture perfect Sydney morning for another long hit out. Roly was missing due to a bruised heel.
Meeting at the end of the Corso, we looped out to Shelly and back first before continuing along the beachfront, through the lagoon and out onto Pittwater Road. From there we continued up the beaches, avoiding the hills of last week, making out to Narrabeen bridge before turning for home.
We then retraced our steps back through Dee Why before I left Tim near Manly Bowling Club (Tim was having gut issues). From there I managed to pick up the pace through the lagoon and back out to Shelly and back, finishing with 32km all up on the Garmin.
Happy with that, especially the last 6.5km where I was easily able to lift the pace to my target marathon tempo (4.46's).
All up 32km in 2.43. Overall average 5.06.
First 25.5km avereage 5.11, last 6.5km average 4.46.
No comments:
Post a Comment