Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Wintry squash

Winter has arrived again...and yet Court 2 was still a sweat box!

I was keen to take things relatively easy to avoid injury, but that is virtually impossible with squash. After a long warm up, Ric took out game 1 to 4 before I responded to even things up.

After being 8-x up for ages, and having to suffer numerous mis hits against me on game point, I eventually took it out 9-7 with another mis hit!

Ric then fought back, winning the last game to 4/5. There was probably time for a decider but I called it quits, not wanting to push my luck any further and with the legs feeling a little tired.

Not sure about my plans for the rest of the week, will probably due a very easy pain/jog at lunchtime today and then an easy wet suit swim at the pool tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment