Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ride to work

Rode in to work this morning, Uneventful as ever. 4.13 for the Parrawi split. Fairly comfortable the whole way without ever pushing the pace. Good to turn over the legs after a hard squash game last night. My Cannondale seems to have developed an annoying clicking noise on the back wheel which I lose when around traffic but which was starting to drive me nuts on the quieter sections of the route!

Plan for the rest of the week is Pain at lunchtime today, an early morning swim and run home tomorrow before a ride - track - ride session on Thursday.

Catherine is away this weekend so I will probably go for a longer ride/run on Saturday and back it up with a long swim on Sunday if I can. The plan has to be to hit the next few weeks pretty hard as Canberra looms on the horizon!

No comments:

Post a Comment