On my lonesome and with VERY sore legs after the past few days running, I was in two minds whether to turn up today.
But on a lovely spring, warm (about 26 degrees) day, I decided to go for it and went in group 3.
Felt very stiff to start with but soon got into it and found myself towards the front of the pack from the G2G onwards.
If nothing else, the session proved how far I have come in the past 6 months as, whilst I wasn’t pushing things, I felt relatively comfortable the whole way round and still finished in just over 28.30.
G2G was slow as expected.
Still, a solid session and nice to feel that there was some power in the legs after the past few days exertions. I do need to program in some rest next week though.
Time: 28.33
HR: 144 (ave) / 161 (max)
G2G: 2.47
No comments:
Post a Comment