Spent most of the day lying on the couch watching the English batter the Aussies in Adelaide so by about 5pm I was feeling a little stayed and so I pushed pause on the IQ and headed out for a run.
It had been raining on and off all day and so the humidity factor was extremely high with low cloud and what felt like no air.
I decided to reverse the normal circuit and so ran along the Manly seafront, right along the Corso, then up Sydney Road to Seaforth before taking a right down the Burnt Creek Deviation and then back along Kenneth Street to the lagoon. I decided to stop at the exercise station at the Pittwater end of the lagoon and did some push ups and ab work for a while before trotting back to the Queenscliff SLSC.
I was soaking wet by the time I got home. I was tempted by a swim...but decided against it.
Seaforth junction: 27.35
BLR: 36.39
Total Time: 45.08
8.9km
Average pace: 5.04/km
No comments:
Post a Comment