Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pain as it should be...painful!

Having a manic work week due to impending court case and so didnt manage to get out for a trot on Monday...

Rocked up to Pain on Tuesday having not run since Saturday, and so, feeling fresh, I decided to man up and go in group 2/3.

I immdiately noticed the difference compared to previous weeks in group 3/4, in that the recoveries in particular were noticably quicker than the sprints. The sprints probably weren't a lot faster per se, but in between, we certainly rolled along quicker.

As a result, the session was a lot harder than in previous weeks, although I still felt that it was under control and I was never in danger of being dropped. I was certainly knackered by the end though!

This is what Pain should be about.

Total time: 28.33
Average H/R: 151, max: 173
G2G: 2.36

No comments:

Post a Comment